Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for New LPG Gas (Cylinder) Connection of Indane, HP, Bharat
LPG is highly used in every part of our nation. It provides a safe mode of cooking without affecting the environment. The traditional methods of cooking were extremely harmful to nature. Now, rural people have also shifted to the use of LPG cylinders. Many of them have faced the problem of booking a new LPG Gas connection.
Earlier, people had to visit the dealer to apply for a new LPG Gas connection. Now, the process is easy because of the availability of the online mode of gas booking, provided by all the major LPG suppliers. We comprehend how daunting it can be to go to the dealership and get the connection, but the described methods here will ease everything.
How to book the LPG connection online?
All the LPG suppliers provide an online mode of booking through their website. It helps to book a cylinder online without any complexity or problem. All, you have to open the link of your LPG service provider. This facility was rolled out to help the consumers and facilitate the booking process. You don’t need to pay extra charges for that. It is also a reliable and stable method of booking. The particular way of booking an LPG gas connection is given here. Go through the procedure to know more about LPG connection booking.
What are the required documents?
The documents that you have to furnish are the same for all the gas companies. You are not eligible to apply for a new gas connection without valid proof of identity and address. Apart from all those documents, passport-sized photographs are also necessary.
Keep an examined copy of the photograph and all the required documents ready in JPG or PDF format. Once the registration finishes by filling up the form and submitting documents, you can pay online to complete the process and get your first cylinder delivered after a few days.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter identity card
- Driving license
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) card
- ID proof issued by either the Central or State Governments
- Driving license
- Voter’s identity card
- Ration card
- Lease agreement
- Utility bills- telephone /electricity/ water bill
- LIC policy
- Bank statement
- House registration document
- Letter of possession or allotment for a flat/apartment
- Declaration of address attested by a Gazetted officer
How to apply for New Bharat Gas connection online?
If you have no problem visiting the dealership and submit all the documents offline, then that would be a great option. This is only recommended when you don’t know to operate the internet or use a website. However, many people prefer online mode because it’s more convenient for them. Here are the steps for the online gas connection.
- Register your mobile number with the nearby Bharat Gas distributor
- Sign up as a new user by creating an account if your name has been registered. Also, you might have to provide the consumer number
- Download the registration form by visiting the link https://my.ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/Documents/ContactDetails.pdf or reach to the local distributor to get the form if you haven’t registered your number yet
- Fill the form with your consumer number and name and submit this form to the distributor to register your number. You will receive an SMS regarding the login details. Once you get the details, sign in to your account
- Now, visit the BharatGas official website link at https://ebharatgas.com/ebharat/forHome/home.html and click on the “get a new connection” option. The site will ask you to choose state and district to display the list of all the Bharat Gas distributor near to your location
- Select any distributor which is closest to your home. Hit the continue option after that.
- It will take you to the KYC page wherein you are required to fill the form by entering simple details link name, bank account, address, etc.
- Submit the form online or offline as per your choice
- You will get a request ID after submission of the form. You can get Acknowledge number too for tracking the LPG connection status
- When you have chosen the online mode of submitting the document, then reopen the Bharat Gas website and again click on the “get a new connection”. On the right side, the “upload documents” option will be given. Click on it to open the page
- Enter the details asked like date of birth, mother name, request ID and click on continue
- Choosing the online option of submitting documents meant you have to visit the Bharat Gas site and reopen the “Apply for a new connection” page.
- Upload all the documents and photographs. Click on the finish button
- To get your first cylinder, open the new connection page and choose” Make payment” option for the first gas booking
How to apply for Bharat Gas New Connection Offline?
- Go to the nearest Bharat gas distributor office and collect the application form to apply for a new gas connection.
- Now, fill it and submit the form along with the needed documents to the distributor’s office
- The distributor will call you for confirmation and approve the application in a maximum of 7 days
HP New Gas Connection Online Request | Fill Application Form Online
HP Gas has over 33 million consumers. It has a widespread sales network all over the country. Its online portal allows you to book gas, get a new connection, and much more to ease the life of consumers. To get a new connection of LGP gas booking, follow the procedure below:
- Open the official link of HP Gas using the URL https://myhpgas.in/myHPGas/Index.aspx. Click on the “Register for LPG connection” to open the new consumer registration page
- Here, you will find that you have to search for the distributor. Choose the location wise option to know the distributors nearest to your home
- Select state, district name, and then the site will ask you to select the distributor name. Click on the Next button.
- After selection, it will show the distributors’ details along with the address. If it’s perfect and nearby to your location, again, click on the Next button.
- Tick the checkbox to give the consent to verify your Aadhaar number and let the Gas agency access the data of Aadhaar card
- Fill the form provided on the page with the necessary details like date of birth, full name, address, bank account, and so on
- Make sure to keep all the scanned copy of documents ready with you before filling up the form
- If you want a much easier way of registering for a new LPG connection, choose e-KYC registration. This process will not ask you to present an identity proof or address proof. All you need to have your phone number linked with the Aadhaar card
- If you usually are registering, submit all the documents at the site. At last, click on the “Submit” option. After this, you will get a reference number to be used for tracking LPG connection application status
- Make the payment for getting a new connection on the next page. You can use your debit or credit card. Net banking is another way of paying for the new connection.
How to apply for HP Gas new connection offline?
Do you find the offline process a much better option? If yes, then follow the below procedure:
- Reach to the HP gas distributor in your area and collect the form
- Fill it and attach the necessary documents. Submit them to the HP gas distributor
- Besides, ask a KYC form from the distributor and print it. Fill it carefully and submit it too.
Indane Gas Connection | How to Apply Online, Submit Request Form
The process of applying for a new LPG gas connection is different at Indane LPG Gas service provider. It is providing the gas connection with the e-SAHAJ(e-SV) service under the Digital India initiative. Save your time and avoid the tedious process of offline registration for a new connection. It has served a transparent and more reliable method to consumers.
This scheme helps the consumers to receive a new gas connection. It contains the details about the pressure regulator and cylinders given to the customer in the form of a security deposit. When the LPG connection is approved, the document is regarding the security deposit will be emailed to the customer. Go through the steps below to apply for a new Indane Gas connection.
- The customer has to register by filling up the online KYC form along with the relevant documents including proof of address & proof of income
- Indane Gas will check the intercompany de-duplicate of the KYC documents
- If the applications clear the de-duplication, then a waitlist is generated for the applications
- Once the KYC details submitted by you is verified against the POA and POI, the waitlist is provided to the distributor
- The customers receive notifications through email and SMS to move further for the request. Also, choose the equipment and preferred mode of payment via net banking, credit, or debit card.
- An alternative way is to pay it directly to the distributor if you are not feeling it secure to pay online.
How to book the first cylinder?
To book your first cylinder with your respective LPG company, there are four ways to do so. The easiest way is available on our smartphone.
- Go to the official website of your LPG company for booking a new gas cylinder
- Book New refill cylinder using Indane, Bharat Gas, and HP Gas application available for android and IOS.
- Book gas cylinder through IVRS (interactive voice response system)
- Book new LPG cylinders through SMS.
Detailed information regarding Gas Refill Booking will be available in our next article.
HP, Indane, and Bharat Gas have made the process a lot easier and thanks to the digital India initiative by the government. You only need things like laptop or smartphone, internet connection and proper documents for booking a new gas connection online.
ALSO CHECK – LPG SUBSIDY